How do sales professionals use Groove CPQ ?
A fresh, guided experience from start to finish!
Innovative software to configure, price and quote (CPQ) complex solutions and win more deals.
1. Understand the need
Make a few selections to set the design objectives and our platform will start shaping your design using built in telco best practice.
2. Check coverage
We provide you simple tools to quickly find sites. We’ll showcase all the onnet and offnet connectivity options from your Service Providers.
3. Analyse and select
Our platform recommends performant, cost effective and credible options. We’ll provide you with all the information you need to position the best offer to your customer.
4. Send proposal
Auto generate professional proposals. With the click of a button, our interactive mobile proposals and pdf documents can be off to your customer.
5. Collaborate and track
It takes a few seconds to update anything in a proposal. Track opportunity progress through sales stages using Twyn CRM or use your own tooling. We easily integrate into all major CRM, pricing and ordering platforms.
Niche digital platform tailored to be effective.
Groove vertically integrates functionality, combining capabilities from multiple functional areas within your business to optimise solution design and sales efficiency.
Frequently Asked Questions
Groove systems enable sales teams to address the challenges presented during each stage of the sales cycle through a combination of process automation, guided selling, and quote management.
With the Groove system you can automate the entire quote-to-cash process by pre-programming custom rules for bulk discounts, approvals, customisations, and more.
Once a sales representative initiates the sales process, Groove places “guardrails” around them to ensure that they operate within the specific set of rules your company has established for pricing, discounting, approvals, and so on. This enables your sales team to be more agile and can help streamline the sales cycle.
Deciding whether you should purchase CPQ software isn’t an exact science; that said, there are a few key indicators that Groove might be a smart investment for your business.
Groove is right for you if:
- Your product or service has a complicated pricing model.
- Your product or pricing information is outdated.
- It takes your sales team days to put together a quote.
- Your sales team struggles to identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- You lack visibility into your sales process.
- You experience a high degree of manual errors in your sales process .
- Your current quoting functionality no longer meets your needs.
- You require usage-based billing capabilities.
Groove does “solution engineering” for emerging and popular service offerings using domain experts.
During on-boarding of each product we validate the design and setup your parameters:
- Only valid technical configurations are possible.
- All modules (and products) are validated by our design engineers before they are published.
- Vendor libraries with specifications and pictures.
- You do the product management:
- Remove the options you don’t want to sell.
- Name, brand and provide content for the items in the solution.
- Configure and maintain the pricing.
- You approve commercials before they are published.
Standard access products with coverage maps are supported by default. Coverage is handled a few ways:
ADD TO CLOUD
GIS teams will work with you to ingest data about your infrastructure and service coverage. Our GIS backend can handle all common coverage-data formats. It’s quick and easy!
Groove will integrate with your Geospatial database or server.
MAKE A PLAN
In the case where the infrastructure provider (owner of the network) has no relationship with Groove, public domain coverage data may be used (manual coverage scraping from public websites) to empower partners of this provider.